Mission Statement: Why are you here?
The Welcome Post, as well as the Contact Us page have contact forms that make it easy to contact us and also allow for your comments so that we can begin establishing contact with one another.
For starters, let’s begin discussing what our Mission Statement should say, and which items we can all agree on for a platform.
The main reasons my husband and I attended our first protest are:
1) We MUST FIGHT TO STOP ELECTION FRAUD!
2) We must stop OUT-OF-CONTROL SPENDING that will have to be paid for by our children and grandchildren–not to mention us when the Ponzi scheme collapses.
3) CONTROLLING OUR BORDERS is an absolute must.
4) It is time to rein in the Federal government to DEFENSE, INTERSTATE COMMERCE the infrastructure needed to maintain it (roads/bridges), and maintaining a national currency–the powers given it by the U.S. Constitution.
5) Establishing a TRULY FREE PRESS & maintaining INTERNET FREEDOM is absolutlely needed.
6) Requiring REAL HISTORY to be taught in schools and colleges–based upon the ideas that there is such a thing as Truth, and Right and Wrong.
Over 10,000 people attended the Houston TEA Party on 4/15/09 and the Houston TEA Party Society is in the process of lining up follow-up gatherings in May, and July. Personally I think the video of Chuck Schumer saying on C-Span that the Americal People don’t care about the pork should be the rallying video everywhere (See it in the post immediately below this one.). We do care and hopefully, the Silent Majority is alive and well, and ceasing to be silent.